Civil Unrest: Velika
- Rally BAM Anansha’s spawn location have been moved
- Anansha will appear as Civil Unrest: Velika BAM
- Guild Towers cannot be constructed near the area of its spawn location
- Civil Unrest: Velika’s safe zone at the docks will expand
- Reduced BAMs’ combat capabilities, respawn time, and adjusted their rewards accordingly.
- This is applied to the following BAMs:
- Tempest Kanash ( Fyrmount )
- Divine Reaver ( Serpentis Isle )
- Nyxarras ( Sienna Canyon )
- Linyphi ( Vale of Spires )
- Yunaras Snaggletooth ( Plain of the Damned )
- Betsael ( Amena Quatla )
- Ultimate RK-9 Hangar’s Achievement points and their attributes have changed
- The achievement point changes are as follows ( parentheses means removed )
- Mission Possible : 30 points → 50 points
- RK-9, Now Offline : 10 points → 30 points
- RK-9, shall I plan a blueprint? : 20 points → 30 points
- 524B-39 7F : 50 points → 80 points (Great Achievement) ?
They probably mean shiny orange achievements.
- Golden/Silver Arborean Crystals were listed as a reward for certain dungeons on the Instance Matching UI
- Ultimate RK-9 Hangar
- RK-9 Hangar
- Sky Cruiser Endeavor
- Lilith’s Castle Hard Mode
- Alpha Cyrux Research Facility
- Electrical spheres from Ultimate RK-9 Hangar’s 2nd Boss did not initiate shock wave attack around its surrounding when a player was within the area.
- “Battle Crown”, which is obtained by achieving 500 wins in Fraywind Canyon was listed for sale
- When entering/exiting dungeons, Prime Battle Solution’s effect randomly disappeared.